Friday, May 31, 2013

How to keep your passwords for online accounts at your fingertips

Just thought I would share this little bit of advice to solve a problem that I often have. I do not know about you but I am constantly having to change my passwords because I keep forgetting them. Then I have to replace it and I forget that one. I now keep my passwords in a small address book that is only used for this reason. I do not put any information about any money or sensitive accounts in this book that I keep by my desk. But when I want to post a comment on a Google blog I have the latest password in my desk drawer. I cannot tell you how many times I have said really bad words and wanted to throw my computer to the floor because I could not remember the latest password . In the photo you can see that I wrote that my example password to pinterest as "Donkey", obviously that is not my password but it is what I feel like when I cannot remember it. I got my little password book for only a quarter at the Salvation Army thrift store near me. I have recently been collecting vintage books and maps for my mixed media art work at this store and came across this little book. Right size and right price and no more bad words. lol Hope this helps if it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment