Tuesday, June 4, 2013

finally found a way to keep my clear stamps organized and easy to find

I love to stamp but keeping those clear stamps organized and being able to remember which ones I owned was difficult. Have spent money and tried a couple of different methods I finally found one that works great for me. This filing system is compacted and works well. As a disclaimer, I do not receive any money or samples from this company. I did find this set on sale at Tues. Morning. I used a pen that writes on plastic to write the file labels. Some of my stamps did not stick well on the plastic but I found if I used double stick tape on the clear acrylic page they came on they stayed on the file sheet. I did stamp and put some of the images on the back side of the file sheet to help me quickly select which stamp I needed. I am in the process of reorganizing my craft room again and will be posting some other ideas that might help you dig through all your supplies to actually create some artistic work. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment